How to find a profitable idea for business?

• Kill

Where to find good ides for business?

• Maryna

Speaking of telehealth app development, I think it's a great idea to start a business like this now, it is a very popular thing nowadays.

• Anahit

=14pxSpeaking of “good ideas for business”  I think " How do free apps make money?" it's a great idea to start. It's important to start a business and save money.

• Anastasia

Hi! First of all you should definetly try reading about “Unicorn start-ups” and biographies of remarkable businessmen like Steve Jobs, Elon Musk, etc. Then you need to try different creative techniques like “brain storming”, some sorts of meditation also can help. As for me, if on the stage on finding the nieche. Im really interested in BPO (stands for Business process outsorcing) company creation, it can be very profitable, if managed well.

• Chudovo

Also, Sie haben eine wunderbare Neugründungidee. Sie haben shon das Feld für Investoren eingeschränkt, den Marketingplan gezeichnet und sind bereit es zu tun. Der nächste Schritt wäre logischerweise, Programmierer zu finden, die es für Sie codieren. Aber wie man Entwickler findet, die Ihren Erwartungen entsprechen?In diesem Artikel werden wir versuchen, Ihnen bei diesem Kampf zu helfen.

• Chudovo

Check Onbench website for hire developers for your business

• David

If you consider the mobile app market you'll find huge room to grow for a variety of startups.   You can start a grocery delivery service,  your own voice chat app like Clubhouse, mLearning application,  video streaming service, a mobile marketplace, or mobile banking.  Take a look at some of the successful mobile apps and hope you'll find inspiration to start your own one. 

• Jane

I highly recommend paying attention to the Real Estate niche. There are a bunch of business ideas here. You just need to be familiar with current real estate trends. Here's an article that can help you with it: https://sloboda-studio.com/blog/real-estate-trends/